At the systemic level, the expected impact of the project includes:
- A training system that is better aligned with the needs of and opportunities offered by the labor market, and closer links to business
and the community;
- Improved provision and assessment of basic and transversal skills, particularly: entrepreneurship, critical thinking, digital skills;
- More strategic and integrated use of ICTs in training;
- Reinforced interaction between practice, research and policy.
For target groups, the project will promote:
- Increased awareness of the labour market changes in consequence of the digital economy;
- Shared knowledge about the technological developments and their impact on Low-level professions.